What a joy, what a delight, Mariah got to join us in our big celebration of 7 years in Ministry & Marriage . . . my hubby and I renewed our vows (again!) but this time I had the blessing of a beautiful wedding gown from David’s Bridal.
We decided to renew our vows for numerous reasons :
- It was 7 years – completion
- It is the year of jubilee – all things restored
- I had lost enough weight to fit into a REAL bridal gown (previously a lacy mother of the bride dress)
- We had purchased new matching rings (another side effect of the weight loss – the others were too small even for my pinky anymore!)
- We wanted Mariah to be a part of our ceremony
- We wanted to celebrate in one of our FAVORITE places – SA Tabernacle House of Prayer – we are so blessed to be a part of the ministry that goes on there – it is in a beautiful old Methodist church with vaulted ceilings, beautiful stained glass & the atmosphere is CHARGED with Holy Spirit’s Presence due to the constant worship and ministry that goes on in that building!
I could go on and on . . . but . . . mostly I am grateful to the Lord for granting me my heart’s desire. I was praying for a new partner in ministry (Rev. Deb Gonser went Home to be with the Lord one year prior) for a year and low and behold, I got one . . . but . . . in the form of a husband to love, cherish, protect and co-labor in the Kingdom with! It is glorious!
The words of the song, “The More I Seek You” come into my spirit . . . it is SO true . . . as we decide to put ourselves in the Palm of the Master’s Hand, seeking His face, His will, His direction; delighting ourselves in Him . . . ah, the love and gifts He pours out to us are better than we could ever have imagined!
©klh 4-Given Ministries