Okay, so it’s not REALLY funny, but I can’t help myself . . .
Talk about “One thing after another, after another!”
– First every day (but one) for the last week and a half was full of doctor visits (which means money – yuck!), many of those visits included hours of testings, not all of them pleasant.
– Then, our vehicle breaks down on the way to church Sunday morning. Towing and repairs = money (fun!).
– Yesterday, another horribly painful test, followed by not so good reports, followed by a call from another doctor with more not so good news (see my previous blog – Here We Go Again!).
– Flooding (fowl smelling, nasty, can’t use our water for days!) in our apartment – breathing the toxins has given me quite a bad allergic reaction (had to get a steroid shot to help, yesterday, still hasn’t helped that much).
– Then, to top it all off, my hubby drove up about an hour ago . . . his job no longer requires his presence.
S T O P !
Nope . . . wish I were . . . but the reason I’m laughing is because I KNOW that God IS in control, and that regardless of what things look like – all is well!
I believe that we are doing something very right to have the enemy so riled up and attacking us on every side! Glory to God! We want to be the kind of Christians that have the devil say “Oh no! They’re up!” when we open our eyes, put our feet on the floor and begin the day meeting with our Lord in His Word, prayer and times of worship . . . he knows he has trouble on his hands . . . Hallelujah!
So – yes – I’m laughing!
I’m laughing so hard, my sides are beginning to hurt!
We ARE victorious!
We are the head and not the tail!
We stand on Luke 10:19 which says, “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, and to overcome ALL the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” NIV (emphasis, mine)
(c) klh 4Given Ministries